Blog Catalog

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

In fairness, then: great job today, Jabulani

A few days ago, I wrote my second note here, expressing disappointment in the new "Central Standard" show on KCUR 89.3 FM radio (10 am M,T,W, Th).

After listening today as I crossed town for work, I have to say, this interview with The Kansas City Star's cartoonist Lee Judge was so much of an improvement, it was great to listen to.  (Good on ya', Mr. Leffall).

Now, that said, that's it--I'm not giving any further "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" on this show.  I don't pretend I'm any arbiter of taste, good or bad, for the city, area or the world.  I just mentioned, in passing, how I didn't think the show was working or was off to a good start.

That said, I consider the issue closed.  It's not like Mr. Leffall or KCUR, for that matter, need me or my input.  (Just my annual contributions).

Link:  http://www.kcur.org/centralstandard.html#Wednesday

If you didn't hear the show today but still want to, hopefully you know you can go online at KCUR and listen to their archives.

Enjoy that great, late Autumn weather y'all.

No comments: