Blog Catalog

Saturday, April 23, 2011

How about that sunshine yesterday afternoon?


I may be all wet on this but I don't think so.  It just seems as though there's been a great deal of cloudy weather and days and not that much sun.  So yesterday, when the sun did break out, all of a sudden about what? 5 o'clock, it seems like the whole world opened up.  It seemed like it gave a rush of energy to everything and everyone. 
As it happened, as the sun broke out, I was meeting friends for dinner.  I looked across the place and saw this great sun and shade and started snapping pictures.  I liked how a few, at least, turned out, including this one, of course.
So with that, here's your sunshine for today.  It looks like we aren't to get any more now for a few days, too.  If you need it, come back here (or go to my other blog KC Photog Blog.  I'll have more there, too).

Enjoy your Sunday, ya'll.

No comments: