Blog Catalog

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Party! My house! Sunday,May 22nd!


May 21, 2011 - Judgment Day!; October 21, 2011 - The End of the World

Judgment Day!

May 21, 2011

And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.Revelation 9:5
Man, I love these people.

They know nothing of human history.  Of course, they'd say I know nothing of the Bible.

See you 

Link (because you really should see if for yourself):  http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/

5 comments:

Genie said...

oh yikes, that is just around the corner! Well, I will be occupied with the March to Palestine, we will be demonstrating all around at the Israel consulates in the USA. Maybe this will be the end of the world! Or...nah.

Mo Rage said...

:)

Donna. W said...

I always wonder what happens to these folks when the predicted day has come and gone and nothing happens.

Mo Rage said...

Yes, Donna, and I'd think this one will be hard to live down because it's gone out across the world. He'll be eating crow the 22nd for sure. From what I understand, this is the guy's at least 2nd time for this, if not 3rd.

Good to hear from you. I'd been watching and hoping you'd be back online quickly. (I think you had that knee surgery, right?) Hope you're well.

Donna. W said...

I have my knee replacement surgery in the morning, bright and early. I haven't mentioned it because why should I blab about something I really don't know about until it's happened? Good, bad, or indifferent, I will be back telling the world about it this week (unless I catch a deadly staph infection and die, like a distant cousin of Cliff's did last month... and I only half-kid). Oh, and if the worse happens? My daughter has the password to my blog and will tell the world about it.
No, I'm not a pessimist; these are simply the things that go through a normal person's mind when she's chosen elective surgery. This is why I've kept silent on my blog.