Blog Catalog

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Hitler Keeps Learning About Donald Trump


I love these things. They began these "Hitler learns..." YouTube videos some years ago, just after the movie came out. I haven't seen one I haven't enjoyed. They're on a whole variety of current social, political and sports topics and events, at least.

So they did one on Hitler learning Donald Trump was the leading candidate for president in the Republican Party and true to the meme, it worked. It's a stitch.


Then, this one just came out since the release of the tape of The Donald being so disgusting and disrespecting of women. Horrible as his comments were and are, the video skewers him wonderfully, rightly and unmercifully.



Enjoy your beautiful, comfortable Autumn Sunday, y'all. I know I am.


No comments: