Blog Catalog

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New blog (to me) in town


Here it is:

Dodge's Motorcycle Adventures

And he's on YouTube, too:
 
 
I was walking into the Quik Trip at I-35 and Lamar today and this guy with a matching motorcycle helmet and jacket was walking out. The jacket and helmt were both bright, bright yellow and that would have made me notice but what really got me was that he clearly had a camera on the side of his helmet.
 
I went on to the register and made my brief, quick purchase, all the while thinking about this guy with a camera on the side of his head. I'd kept my eye on him and saw he was still in the parking lot. I had to go ask him about it.
 
In a short conversation, he told me he liked to videotape his rides and did it frequently. He also told me he had a blog--that mentioned above--he also had, as well as his videos on YouTube.
 
I had to check it out.

No comments: