Google+ Followers

Blog Catalog

Sunday, November 13, 2011


"...and just like they say, nothing good ever lasts..."


Donna said...

Don't tell me I've caused you to become "DeMented"? If so, there's that hour-and-a-half concert link on that blog entry about Iris.

Mo Rage said...

Yes, indeed you have.

Last night I listened to her and that one song again and again. Then, today, I did again. Naturally, I also checked out some other pieces, too.

I'd heard her before but didn't know the name with the voice.

I'm now, officially, as you said, "Demented". Thanks very much.

(It's a good thing it's a sunny day, though, I'll tell you).

Enjoy your Sunday.

Donna said...

My favorite Iris song is "When My Morning Comes Around".

Mo Rage said...

Well, you know I have to check that out now.

Thanks, in advance.