Blog Catalog

Monday, November 7, 2011

Autumn Leaves

by Edith PiaffThe falling leaves Drift by the window The autumn leaves All red and gold I see your lips The summer kisses The sunburned hands I used to hold. Since you went away The days grow long... And soon I'll hear Old winter songs But I miss you most of all My darling, when autumn leaves start to fall... C'est une chanson Qui nous ressemble Toi qui m'aimais Et je t'aimais Nous vivions tous les deux ensemble Tou qui m'aimais Moi qui t'aimais Mais la vie sépare Ceux qui s'aiment Tout doucement Sans faire de bruit Et la mer efface sur le sable Les pas des amants désunis. Since you went away The days grow long... And soon I'll hear Old winter songs But I miss you most of all My darling, when autumn leaves start to fall...

No comments: