Blog Catalog

Saturday, February 23, 2013

The latest snow prediction for Monday


Doubtful you're going to like this one, kiddies. (click on pic for better viewing, as ever).

 

 
This system is expected to bring light snow or rain showers to the area Sunday night through midday Monday, and accumulating snow from Monday afternoon through Tuesday. Although snowfall amounts are still uncertain, preliminary forecast amounts range from 5 to 10 inches across much of the area, with lesser amounts in far northwest Missouri, and the possibility of locally higher amounts in central Missouri. The track of this system can change, so please continue to monitor the forecast as we head into the weekend.
 
Have a great weekend, cats and kittens!  Enjoy it while you can.

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

I love it! Cliff is retired, so I don't have to worry about him getting to work. The world is so beautiful covered by snow. I do say a prayer for those who have to get to work on snow days.

Mo Rage said...

I'm fortunate, too, right now, too, in this respect as I don't have to be concerned with either of these 2 storms. I don't enjoy it like you do but I still do.