Blog Catalog

Saturday, April 21, 2012

One of the wierd pix I spoke of the other day

This is a picture of the guy I spoke of the other day under the title "The day of the wierd possible pictures." This guy was protesting down in Mill Creek Park on the Country Club Plaza the day after the pictures of our soldiers, posing with the 2 year old pictures our American soldiers took of them posing with dead Afghani body parts. Likely, he was protesting that. What you can't maybe make out is that, as I described the other day, he's wearing a US flag very like a diaper. I hope for everyone's sake that no Veteran happened by. It might have gotten ugly. Anyway, a reader, PWND, Mustafaa Ansare sent me the link. He had already put it up on his site, earlier in the week. I thought it too good not to go ahead and post. Many thanks to Mustafaa. Have a great weekend, y'all. Links: http://twitter.com/AgentM83/status/192697842748502016/photo/1; https://twitter.com/#!/AgentM83/status/192697842748502016/photo/1

No comments: