Blog Catalog

Thursday, February 2, 2012

They didn't do that 50 years ago?

It seems there is a grade school class that has proposed to the Kansas State legislature that they make the Cairn Terrier the State dog since, obviously, it is the breed of dog Toto was in "The Wizard of Oz." Personally, I'm stunned. I can't believe someone--an adult, a child, someone--didn't think of this sometime in the last 50 or more years since the film was famously released in 1939. I mean, state legislators have nothing else to do--right?--and usually have the creativity and thoughtfulness of....well, I'll stop there. Anyway, I would have thought this would have been done LONG ago. A LONG time ago. Sheesh. Can we move on now? Link: http://joco913.com/news/joco-first-graders-make-lobbying-doggone-cute/

No comments: