Blog Catalog

Friday, March 6, 2009

It keeps getting better and better

I keep seeing more and more about the failing and failed Republicans and how, right now, it seems so clear that Rush "Porkulus" Limbaugh is their de-facto leader.

It kills me--in a good way.

You have to smile, really big, if not laugh out loud at that current situation.

Rush Limbaugh, the brains of the Republican Party.

Ya-hoo!

It hardly gets any better than that.

Then, a new Republican National Committee Chairman, Michael "I swear I'm not a racial token" Steele tries to put Porkulus in his place and has to go back, the next day, hat in hand to apologize to him for saying he was "incendiary" and just an "entertainer".

Imagine that--having to apologize for saying what's both obvious AND true.

That would have to kill you.

Anyway, the more I see of it, the happier I am and the better it gets.

Then another thought struck me--another source of amusement and laughter:

You know it's gotta' be killing Bill "O'Really?" O'Reilly since he's not in the equation an virtually being ignored.


I tell you, it just keeps getting better and better.

No comments: