Blog Catalog

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Open for questions my butt

So I saw an article on Yahoo! News just now, telling how President Obama and his administration is taking questions from the American people about the economy and our situation so we can all participate.

And I'm thinking, yeah, I've got some questions for you--like are you going to make hedge funds and credit default swaps and short-selling on the stock markets illegal and disallow them the way you should so we clean up the current mess we're in and avoid these in the future, right?

So I go to the site, register and can't find how I put in a question. Then, quickly, I find out how and also, simultaneously find that THEY'RE NOT TAKING ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS.

Hey, thanks for that.

I really feel like part of the process.

That was a real coup for you in terms of PR.

Great job.

Not.

Link to the Yahoo!News story:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/obama_online

Here's the White House link:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/openforquestions/

No comments: