Blog Catalog

Friday, July 15, 2011

It's Trader Joe's Day!!

 
Posted by Picasa
It's finally here! It's Trader Joe's in Kansas City! If you've never been, go! You want great, different, fun, inexpensive foods? Trader Joe's has 'em! Things you've never seen. Can you live without them? Sure, but do you really want to? Cheeses, soups, potato chips, crackers and then all the various imported--and extremely reasonably-priced-- wines. I don't know, it all sounds silly here and now but seriously, go, check them out and see what you think. I'd be very surprised if you don't genuinely like this store, their people and their products and prices. You will especially want to go if you're either throwing a party or going to a family member's or friend's house this weekend and want to take a little something--a gift--along with you. Mark my words here. I feel sure you'll be very pleased, very surprised at what you find. I can hardly wait.

No comments: