Blog Catalog

Friday, March 9, 2012

I rarely recommend TV programs but...

...in this case, as I did earlier here on the blog, I have to say, I absolutely recommend you check out "Smash" on Monday evenings. It is well-written, wonderfully casted and shot in New York. It is one great, tight story and playing out fantastically. It's not "end of the world" crap and it's not yet one more non-reality, "reality show." It's old-fashioned. It's a great story, true to life, well-told. I think you would likely enjoy it. I know I am.

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

I'll check it out. Our current favorites are "Modern Family" and "The Good Wife".

Mo Rage said...

Glad to hear you enjoy "Modern Family." Those people crack me up.

With "Smash", you just never know if people will enjoy the characters or not. See what you think. I hope you like it/them. If not, you're only out an hour or less. It's only about 3 or 4 episodes into the new series.

Do have a great weekend. I guess tomoorrow is to be mostly sunny and 68 degrees.