Blog Catalog

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Okay, it has to be said: Michael Steele is an idiot

From The Huffington Post:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report) - In what appears to be a reversal of a long-standing GOP position, RNC chair Michael Steele said today that he considered same-sex unions 'incredibly hot, especially when the girls are getting it on in a glass case.'"

"When asked if his comment meant that the GOP now favored same-sex marriage, Mr. Steele clarified his position: 'If we're talking about two hot lesbian girls simulating marriage in a glass case, yes, I am very much into that sort of thing.'"

No, Mr. Steele. That is decidedly not what we're talking about.

I'll tell you, Michael Steele is not doing himself or his political party any good service, as nearly as I can tell.

I thought the big spending was going to be his worst enemy and possible downfall but I'm not sure if it's going to be that or his mouth.

When I saw this story, I swear I thought it must be a late April Fool's joke.

Idiocy. Truly.

No comments: