Blog Catalog

Friday, March 19, 2010

Thoughts on a Friday morning

--it was sure great to see and be in the sun and have such warm temperatures yesterday;

--so what if it's going to cloud up and bring us rain and snow this weekend--a) Spring begins this weekend, too and b) by next week, we'll be back in the 60's;

--I like the way Google predicts my searches (just don't try finishing my sentences);

--If I didn't have to get to the office this morning, I surely could have taken what I think were some terrific photographs;

--Great news for the weekend as it looks as though we're going to get at least some health care reform relief this weekend. The Democrats finally decided to "play rough", thank goodness;

--I wish I had more times and reasons to say "acoutrement". I love the way it sounds. (heck, for that matter, I wish I could speak French).

Let's have a great weekend, y'all.

No comments: