Blog Catalog

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Further reason why I write this blog

I was reminded today of why I first started this blog and why I continue to write.

The outrageousness and ignorance and stupidity and greed and ugliness that comes out of this White House and this George W. Bush administration is just too much.

This blog is meant to give information for some and catharsis for me.

President George W. Bush (man, it has always hurt to say that) was on the radio yesterday for his weekly radio address and, unbelievably, blamed the Democrats for high gas prices.

OH MY GOD...

I couldn't believe it. I still can hardly believe it.

This President, the one from Texas, the one from and for oil companies, the one with a Vice President and Secretary of State and a lot of others both in and around this administration, from the oil companies, has the nerve and gall to accuse the Democrats of being the reason for the high oil prices.

Holy cow.

Don't you think your arbitrary, internationally illegal war in the Middle East which you at least "misrepresented" to us, the American people, had anything to do with it, Mr. President?

It's as I've said the last several months--all Americans, be they Republican, Democrat, black, white, conservative, liberal--all of us, from all walks of American life--should have automatically bought oil stocks in 2000, once this shill for Big OIl and Big Business stole the White House election.

It was one thing we could have counted on--oil prices going up.

We just didn't know how far up.

No comments: