Blog Catalog

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I don't get it

What bizarro world/alternate reality do these people live in?

I mean, this is more out of touch, by a long shot, than even our Mayor and his wife.

But I can't place if they're out of touch by just several decades or a century or more.

I'm thinking the latter.

Get with this century, people.

That is some sad, sad stuff.

Question for Catholics: Can you show me, exactly, where in the Bible there is one pope/bishop/cardinal/Vatican/nun?

Or how about that worshiping the "Virgin Mary" thing?

And the "saints"?

I thought he said no "false gods before me"?

Etc., etc...

Oh, well.

Once in a while I just like beating my head against rocks and that was this day.

1 comment:

Maureen Lawlor said...

The same Church that argues marriage equality is bad because it will lead to polygamy and necrophilia...proudly marries 11 women to 1 long-dead Jew.

What is it about Catholicism that makes its clergy incapable of perceiving their own hypocrisy?