Blog Catalog

Sunday, November 29, 2009

The wonderful, long Thanksgiving weekend, somewhat documented

 
I'm doing a bit of a change-up on this blog today. Since this was Thanksgiving weekend and the weather yesterday was so outstanding and, finally, I had more wonderful leisure time on my hands, I took it upon myself to walk from the Plaza up to Loose Park and try to document what a great day it was. This serves three purposes: it shows what we were up to this day, it helps us remember what a great day it was in time to come and, lastly, it gives me photograph-worthy shots, if I'm lucky. Following are the shots I got. I hope you had a terrific holiday and holiday weekend.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shawk said...

You got some great shots.

Mo Rage said...

hey, thanks and thanks for saying so.

For clarification (and to repeat), I only did this because it was the long holiday weekend and such a beautiful one. Usually I just rant about one thing or another here. My actual photography blog, if you'd care to see it is KC Photog Blog at www.kcphotogblog.blogspot.com.