Blog Catalog

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Welcome back SOTL!

I say it again: Welcome back to State of the Line blog.

Frankly and honestly, I never knew about them while there were here and they left back in February but I see they're back.

And they look good.

I've always wanted a good blog to follow about Kansas City--one written here and about Kansas City--and I've followed a good photography blog (Hyperblogal's) but Tony's KC blog was all I could find.

And while Tony does, admittedly, do a pretty good job of keeping some things up to date, both his hating on Kansas City and those insipid, repeatedly shown pics of half-clad women kept driving me away. I felt like I was trying to keep up on and with the city by reading a blog written by a 15-year-old. (Sorry, Tony. I gave you some credit--repeatedly--for what you do but geez, get over the degrading, sexist shots, will you? I've asked several times).

So, again, welcome back SOTL! Good on ya'. Brief, concise, intelligent writing with some pics and video. I already like what I see.

If you haven't been there, go now:

http://stateoftheline.wordpress.com/

You may thank me later.

2 comments:

limadean said...

Totally with you on both SOTL coming back and TKC being mostly unbearable.

Mo Rage said...

yeah, I like what I see on SOTL.

And Tony is so sexist, sophomoric, mysoginistic and childish, really, with the pics of women. I mean really, are you telling me no one will read your blog if you have cutting news? How is it the two things have anything in common? I never got that.

thanks for reading and your note.

best,

MR