Blog Catalog

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Notes on a Pandemic


I miss normalcy.

I already hate the term "social distancing."

As soon as I learned art galleries were closing, I immediately wanted to go.

I can't get enough Dr. Anthony Fauci.

I don't know what this is a picture of.

2019-nCoV-CDC-23312 without background.png

I never thought I'd live during a pandemic.

Or an epidemic, for that matter.

This is unlike anything I've ever experienced in my 60+ years of living.

It seems clear we don't have a good, appropriate leader in the White House with this situation.

 I refuse to isolate myself. Worst that can happen, I die. I'm comfortable with that.

As with most any problem, we need to pull together as people, as nations, all across the world.

To end on a positive note, at least, thank goodness it's Spring

Links:




No comments: