Blog Catalog

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Great Way to Approach This Pandemic Right Here In Kansas City


I'd love to see more of this, in our city, all across the metropolitan area. Heck, I'd like to join in.


This is from reporter, journalist Steve Kraske's Facebook page this week:

Here's how neighbors on Belinder Court in Westwood got together Wednesday afternoon to socialize a bit while maintaining safe distancing. Courtney Falk drew "Xs" on the street 6 feet from each other to mark safe spots for talking. Love my 'hood. We're doing a segment on "Up to Date" Friday on how Kansas City-area residents are staying engaged with their neighbors. Drop me a note below, or call in at 816-235-2888 beginning at about 9:15 a.m. tomorrow. Yes, I get great show topics from my neighbors! Oh, Kady took the pic.

Be safe out there, y'all.


No comments: