Saturday, September 14, 2013
Notes on a viral video
I just found this video on the YouTube home page.
1) How cool, simply;
2) How great that Home Depot is getting/will get support and goodwill out of it;
3) This is what equality is all about;
4) Most of us don't have, will never have someone who loves us that much;
5) It's freaking beautiful;
6) How great that all those friends--ALL those friends--were there and so supportive;
7) Their parents were there;
8) Lots of family was apparently also there;
9) Plenty of people will have cried at how beautiful and simple this is.
10) If someone's religion gets in the way of this beauty, in the way of love, of this kind of love, it's their problem--the one with the judgmental, condemning religion--and no one else's.
Now, get out there and have a beautiful weekend, people.