Blog Catalog

Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Horrible

Okay, last Monday I put up a completely different reference on Dr. Horrible. It turns out it was very funny and fun and had some good love songs. It's cute and funny as heck. Go to www.drhorrible.com, if you haven't already, and see all 3 short episodes. It disappears after midnight tonight.

My reason for writing about it is partly to say go see it but the other reason is to say that 1) it's going to make a great, though not original, now, or unique, in October, Hallowe'en costume and 2) I think it may be a pretty good metaphor for our President.

Think about it: He's not very bright but has big ambitions and, in the end--spoiler here--he screws everything up.

Like I said, nearly perfect.

The only differences are that both Dr. Horrible and Neil Patrick Harris are rather likeable.

Oh, and Dr. Horrible's mistakes are fiction, not actual.

Last note: I love the way it makes fun of blogs and people who create them.

No comments: