Blog Catalog

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Quote of the Day -- On Being Nice

In this modern age of computers and cell phones and now a coronavirus pandemic.


Hold doors for strangers.
Let people cut in front of you in traffic.
Say good morning, please, thank you, excuse me, and I'm sorry.
Be patient with sales clerks.
Smile at passersby, as often as we are provided the opportunity.

Don't stand idly by and live in a world where unconditional kindness is absent or invisible. 
Join in showing kindness to someone who may not necessarily deserve it, but who needs it. 
We all need it. 
Find your own way to swing the pendulum in the direction of kindness. 
Be kind to strangers, as well as to friends and family who may seem like strangers these days, today and every day.

-- Written, I'm told, by one Alexis Barclay I'm told. Edited here by me.

Go. Enjoy. 

Be happy.

Be nice.

The world needs that. Heck, you and I need that.

Always.


No comments: