Blog Catalog

Sunday, July 19, 2020

So Tired


Image may contain: text that says 'Bryce Tache @brycetache I'm so tired of him. I'm tired of people pretending he's not an idiot. I'm tired of his lies. I'm tired of his sickening amorality. I'm tired of his face, his voice, his smirk. I'm tired of his inability to say even 1 thing remotely kind or humble or appropriate, ever. So tired.'

So tired of his recklessness and fecklessness and ignorance and sincere stupidity and just being honestly dangerous for our nation.

Among all his other insanity, he said Friday in a taped interview with Chris Wallace on Fox.


To which I would ask, when, Mr. President? When are you going to be right, correct, especially on this pandemic? Because you certainly weren't right when you called it a hoax. You weren't correct when you said it was a "Democratic hoax." You weren't right when you said it would "go away in the Spring" and on so many other statements and declarations you've made. You certainly aren't correct now about Dr. Fauci or the CDC and so many other issues and situations.

Thanks, Republicans.


No comments: