Blog Catalog

Saturday, September 12, 2009

A different entry today

 
One of few times, if ever, my entry for the day--my message--is a photograph of mine and not prose.

Ronnie is a friend of mine, of a sort, honestly, and I occasionally have shot pictures of him or his things. You may have seen them if you ever saw my other, photography blog: www.kcphotogblog.blogspot.com.

I was just putting this up on that photo blog under the heading "Ronnie's bedroom and closet", when it occurred to me it would be very appropriate here, as well, today.

I think it can speak volumes to us, if we care to look.

If I were a better photographer, you could read that the sign says "No Loitering".

Try to have a good weekend, y'all.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dr. Ernest Evans said...

Dear Mr. Kevin: A very sad photo. Mother Teresa used to say "There is no such thing as an expendable person." Tragically, all too many people in our society consider the homeless "expendable." In Christ, Ernest Evans