Blog Catalog

Saturday, January 25, 2020

This President, This Impeachment and What We're Witnessing


No photo description available.

The whistleblower: "He did it."

The Inspector General: "He did it."

The partial call transcript: "If you look right here, you'll see him doing it."

Donald Trump: "Of course I did it! I'll do it again, too! Look, I'm doing it right now on live TV!"

Rudy Giuliani: "WE DID IT TOGETHER! AS HEROES!"

Mick Mulvaney: "You're damn right he did it! That's politics, baby! If you don't like it, go fork yourself!...wait, can I change my answer?"

Noah Feldman and Pamela Karlan: "It looks like he did it, which is an egregious violation of the Constitution and a textbook impeachable offense."

George Kent: "He did it."

Alexander Vindman and Jennifer Williams: "Oh yeah. He did it. That still matters in America, right?"

Kurt Volker and Tim Morrison: "Yep, he definitely did it."

Gordon Sondland: "He 100% did it. Everyone was in on it. Here are some text messages proving it."

Fiona Hill: "Yes. He did it."

Marie Yovanovitch: "He had to get me out of the way in order to do it."

David Holmes: "I acutely remember overhearing a phone conversation in which he was doing it."

OMB: "Yeah, we withheld the aide on his orders. Obviously, he did it."

The Government Accountability Office. He did it and, in doing so, he broke the law.

Lev Parnas: "He did it, and I helped. Here's a treasure trove of documents showing how we did it."

Republicans: "There's just no reason to think that he did it. If only you had some witnesses."


No comments: