Blog Catalog

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

The World Has Gone Mad


Yes, the world has gone mad.

And it keeps going madder and madder.

First this:



Then this:



And actually, on this last one, I understand it's even worse than this. I've seen where state and local government are bidding against each other, sure, but that they're also having to bid against our own Federal Government, too, driving prices up even more.

Not done there, then this:


Swamp?   Drain the swamp?  What's that you say?

And then this, now, today.  Because that's just not enough insanity and stupidity for one day.


He's attacking the World Health Organization. I assume they weren't toady enough for him.

During the worst international pandemic in the last 100 years, let's cut funding to one of the organizations out there in the world who can help fight it. Brilliant. As the British say, bloody brilliant. No pun intended.

Next up, this:


"Stephanie Grisham is being replaced as White House press secretary after a rocky nine-month tenure that did not include a single on-the-record appearance in the White House briefing room."

She was this President's third Press Secretary.

Finally, there is this, lest anyone think I believe all insanity is singularly attributable to this President.


Not bad enough there, some think they have to take action on it.


Keep in mind, too. The above is just a short list. These are things that are happening today. I'm not going back the last, say, 3 months to post more insanity from this President and his administration. I'm taking it easy on you, on us all. Heck, I'm sparing myself.

I never, ever thought it would be possible to actually miss Richard Milhouse "Tricky Dick" Nixon.

This administration makes my head spin. I can't keep up.

Thanks, Republicans!

Link to yet more insanity:



No comments: