Blog Catalog

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Things I Can Hardly Wait For With Trump


Image result for trump

Yes, things I can hardly wait for with Donald J. Trump next year.

I can hardly wait until he realizes he can't actually build a wall across the US' Southern border, between us and Mexico.

Trump's Impossible Wall


Trump's Wall: Impractical, Impolitic, 

Impossible





I can hardly wait until he realizes there is no way for one man, one government, one nation, to force another to pay for a border wall.

I can hardly wait until his followers and supporters get word the US will never build this Southern wall.

This hit yesterday. I can hardly wait for his Right Wing and Republican friends to flip on this little announcement.


And this is just for starters.

I've said this before about other, again, Right Wingers and Republicans but it's especially true of Donald Trump.

What I don't hate, I love.


No comments: