- Inherited approximately 493 million dollars from his father
- Declared bankruptcy at least 6 times
- Had to pay back 25 million dollars because of illegalities with his self-named Trump University
- Took money illegally--stole?--2 million dollars from a charity. For himself. And the charity was to help American military Veterans
- Cheated on his first wife with the person who would become his second wife
- Cheated on his second wife to get with the person who would become his third wife
- A minimum of 25 separate women have publicly accused him of sexual assault
- Asked the head of another, foreign nation to investigate a private American citizen. Oh, and that private American citizen just happened to be the son of his foremost political rival in the coming national election for his very job
All this we know. We already know it's all true. It's fact. Verifiable. It's history. Provable and not debatable.
Yet this is the man people support as the head, the leader of our nation.
This is the man people in his political party defend---all so they can maintain power.
I submit to you, ladies and gentlemen, that is stunning.
That and Richard Nixon was a piker, by comparison.